You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Panorama Example

jer

Thought users might like to see how well the AP Panorama feature works. This is a hobbyist example of 3 images taken in a California USA street and it is the first attempt at using the AP feature. The three uploads show

(1) the 3 images to be stitched,

(2) the automatic stitching by the Panorama feature and

(3) the final cropped image. I made no corrections anywhere along the process, although some lighting & sharpening filters might be done at this point..

Fun!   :)

1 post-37528-0-95246900-1482885751_thumb.jpg

2 post-37528-0-72289400-1482885752_thumb.jpg

3 post-37528-0-76759700-1482885753_thumb.jpg

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Fringing, hmm? Maybe a product of downsizing/exporting to a jpg for uploading to this forum. I'll check the afphoto file to see if it is really there. Good catch! I thought AP did an outstanding job of matching the tones across the images. Sky is a difficult stitch when you swivel your camera around catching snapshots with the sun at different positions relative to the lens. That's part of the fun in seeing if AP is up to the task - and it seems it is.

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop