You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My illustrations

Ayencbg

Thanks! I really like how easy it is to control the lines/paths, which I always have a problem with Illustrator.  But right now, I'm still struggling in doing gradient w/ AD and I'm sure they have it since the examples that AD has been using are all using it.  Just need to look at it more and see how it's done.

Very classy! Nice work :)  Gradients are easily added/adjusted with the Gradient Tool - just press the letter G on your keyboard to automatically go to the Gradient Tool :)

I've seen some unusual questions about using it after this point from those who have not used a dynamic tool like ours before, so might add a little extra...

Click and drag on your selected shape to set the gradient path, move around while dragging, it's live.

Click on a colour node on the gradient path to select it, then apply a custom colour from the Colour/Swatches panel.

Click on the path to add new nodes.

Alter the rate of change of colour using the short marker between colour nodes.

On the Colour panel, add noise to any point on the gradient using the little switch at the left of the Opacity slider.

Enjoy!

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

Nice scooter. Reminds me of the one I have (it's an Apprilla Atlantic 200).

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

Nice (as in precise) work here, something I aspire too but I don't have the patience at the moment, so I appreciate your work all the more. You eliminate the detail and keep the identity. It will be nice to see what you do next :)

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice work. I understand the decisions of what to keep and what to eliminate! Lovely.

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album