You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Expanding / Exporting

Hey,

First off, a long time Adobe user but really excited with AD and AP; really loving what has been established so far and excited for the future! Great job on both!

One thing I noticed after exporting an all vector created file to .pdf, the export rasterized one object "X" that I had clipped with another vector object "Y". So that when the .pdf file was open with another computer, the clipped object in question, was a bitmap instead of a vector.

I would like to see more features to "expand" the expanding features within AD. Also, I would hope to see, in the future, the behavior of objects being clipped by other vectors, to stay vectors. Now I could totally be overlooking a feature or procedure (which I don't mind using a work around for now) but I would like to suggest this as an upcoming feature. Otherwise, I would spend valuable time having to go back through a created piece, expanding each individually.

If I have overlooked anything please let me know, because I'm also very dumb and this personal trait, unfortunately rarely gets featured upgrades.

Thanks again for all your continued hard work! You all are awesome!

-Sully

Ok,

I'm confirmed dumb. I totally overlooked the "More.." section in the export panel. My apologies.

To cushion my emotional state after such an intense ego bruise, I would still like the expansion of features for expanding objects and appearances. One that I can specifically name is expanding a "group" set of objects.

Thank you again!

-Sully