You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Full screen and hide tool pallets

Hi,

First post here. Been visiting a lot as I try to get my workflow sorted out using AD instead AI.

OP - I wanted to do exactly the same, I miss being able to hide everything quickly and then bring it back. I know it doesn't completely solve your problem but with AD in OS X fullscreen and by choosing View > Studio > Hide Studio (Shortcut ⇧++H) you can hide most of what gets in the way . You can combine this with View > Show Toolbar (shortcut ⌥+⌘+T) and View > Show Tools (no shortcut by default).

​You can obviously change these shortcuts to whatever you want via Keyboard in System Preferences - maybe change to something that uses the same modifiers i.e. ⌥+⌘+T, ⌥+⌘+H and ⌥+⌘+Y (I chose 'Y' as an example because it's near 'T' and 'H')

Hope that helps a bit until Tab clears the clutter :)

this is just a little thing compared to real needs of designers, so i understand that are more important things to do. I'm just testing the app and if i find something that feels unconfortable or if i think could be better i let you know. I think your app is great, and i see that the team is working hard to make this app even better, and more important they ear what user have to say. keep the good work! thanks for the tip, it helps a bit! :)