You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta - 1.5.1.47 (was 1.5.1.50)

Is that at startup? We changed the way we load and save the settings in this version (to improve startup and shutdown speeds), so there might be a problem there. Can you zip and attach the following folder for me?

%APPDATA%\Affinity\Photo\1.0 (Beta)\Settings

Thanks

No problems with the crash, but then, as always, I did a Ctrl runup of APh and wiped all my settings.

(Particularly as there is new code for loading and saving documents - might be the cause of the crashing?)

Windows 11 Pro 64bit ¤ AMD Threadripper 3990x ¤ Nvidia RTX 3090 ¤ 256GB DDR4 Ram ¤ ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha

Crashed on startup too. First error code: 0x80004003, clicked OK and then a second error message code: 0xC0000005.

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

I had the same startup error. After renaming the folder %APPDATA%\Affinity\Photo\1.0 (Beta) 

AP created a new one and the startup problem disappeared.

Worked for me also. Now runs fine.

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"