You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Oh gee dee it.  That Other Vector Program became so ingrained in me through the years, I forgot what a lot of things were called - only knew how to DO them, so please bear with me.  I have a question I desperately need answered, but I forget what the technique is technically called...

Say I've created a spider web by making 3 rings and a bunch of lines coming from the center.

I've got them more or less on different layers.

I've grouped all those lines together.

NOW I need to punch the button that will cut up and join all those lines to make separate shapes so I can fill in different colors throughout the web, like a mosaic.

...Which is the option I need to choose here to be able to cut up all those lines and make them into the separate shapes?  I've tried monkeying with the Add, Subtract, Intersect, Combine, etc, but nothing seems to be doing it.  Could one of you fine folks please let me know where I'm going wrong with this?....It's such a simple thing, really, and for whatever reason, I'm messing even IT up.  XD

Thanks in advance!!!!