You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keyboard Shortcuts Cheat Sheet for Affinity Tools!

KateM

Thats what im talking about! I live breathe and die by shortcut key combinations! THANK YOU!!

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic! Set it as my desktop background on my smaller second monitor.

2009: 27 inch iMac / Intel Core i5 / 2.66 GHz / 16 GB Memory / System: Yosemite 10.10.3 – PRINCIPAL DESIGN SOFTWARE: QuarkXpress 9.5.1, 10.5 and 2015 / Pinegrow Web Designer / Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo / Acorn

• Staff

Hi puggerspaniel,

There's no keyboard shortcut for that, although I don't see why I couldn't add one - in the meantime it's available on the top toolbar as a button (the 8th button from the left with the default setup) and is a simple click to turn on, click to turn off. I'll try to get the shortcut added as soon as I've checked it doesn't conflict with anything else, thanks :)

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Matt thank for this!!!

Is it possible share on pinterest this resources for you? Or maybe can you do with your Pinterest Account?

Thanks mate, really thanks!

:rolleyes:  ^_^  ^_^

<lendrius>
<equipment> MacBook Pro 15" Quad-Intel 8GB Samsung PRO SSD & 22" Asus LCD from old Linux Machine </equipment>
<education> Degree in Science of Communication </education>
<employ> WebDesigner & Front End Developer </employ>
<passion> Bass Player </passion>
</lendrius>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The creative guys here at Serif Labs knocked up this keyboard shortcuts cheat sheet - hope you find it useful!

Try the new app "Affinity Designer". It's literally the best use of Modifier keys I've seen for drawing vectors. Lightyears ahead of Adobe products. He seems suitably impressed with the effort that's been put in to AD; a future customer/user perhaps.

This came from an Adobe forum user called dissidently.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

Try the new app "Affinity Designer". It's literally the best use of Modifier keys I've seen for drawing vectors. Lightyears ahead of Adobe products. He seems suitably impressed with the effort that's been put in to AD; a future customer/user perhaps.

This came from an Adobe forum user called dissidently.

'He' also said this:

"Adobe has found the worst way to do it. And stuck to it."

Which is probably the truest thing ever said about path editing in Adobe apps.

• Staff

You know that we display most of the modifier keys on the status bar as you hover over various objects. So, rather than having a (very large) single list we show them on demand.  For a lot of our tools, if you hover over a handle it should give you the modifier keys available at that moment for that handle.

SerifLabs team - Affinity Developer
  • Software engineer  -  Photographer  -  Guitarist  -  Philosopher
  • iMac 27" Retina 5K (Late 2015), 4.0GHz i7, AMD Radeon R9 M395
  • MacBook (Early 2015), 1.3GHz Core M, Intel HD 5300
  • iPad Pro 10.5", 256GB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...