Sign in to follow this  
Ashkos

Too many bugs

Hi erwin,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Can you elaborate a little please? Which bugs are you referring to? If you post them on the Bugs section (one per thread) we will look into them.

I advise you to edit your forum's username to something else to prevent spammers from getting your email address.

Erwin,

May I respectfully suggest a more respectful tone and a more helpful message?

While we all become frustrated with issues a great many (as you can see in the forums) are user or machine configuration originated.

As MEB rightly states more info is needed - if in doubt take a look at other 'bug' forum posts and detail your machine o/s and software version; version of AP and then detail what steps you took (menu options, mouse click etc.) so that the guys can assist...

Hope that helps,

Paul

It is not possible to work with this software!! Too many Bugs!!!!

Did you only want to announce that or do you need help with your exclamation marks bugs?

This is “Bugs on Windows”. So you perhaps mean too many Windows bugs?

Hi together,
I would like to apologize me. Sorry, I dont wanted to be rude or not respectful.
In future I will endeavour to describe the problems more analytically.

I  ask for your indulgence !!

Best regards
Erwin

You don't need to be more analytical, Erwin, you just need to be more descriptive! Tell us what you tried to do, what you expected to happen when you tried it, and what actually happened. :)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

It is not possible to work with this software!! Too many Bugs!!!!

Unfortunately I can`t use AD for serious tasks. I want to open a pdf-file with ~ 4,6 MB. Almost impossible. After saving it to AD-file format ~ 22 MB. Illustrator might cost a lot more - but you can work with it.  I spend 40 € for nothing...

Elma,

If you can provide the PDF we could look into why it is "almost impossible" to open.

In what way does the internal file format size make the software useless? Are you short on hard-drive space?

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.