I like to post on top of a colored area transparent black and white patterns, for example dot fields or hatchings. I cannot find patterns and how to fix them on top of colors.

Which app are you using?

Affinity Photo 1.7.0 & Affinity Designer 1.7.0; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.0.135 & Affinity Designer 1.7.0.9 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

I like to post on top of a colored area transparent black and white patterns, for example dot fields or hatchings. I cannot find patterns and how to fix them on top of colors.

I have some difficulty understanding what you are asking. I suppose there is a language problem. 

The shapes of an object, like dot fields, can be placed as a masking layer attached to a colored object. A gradient filled rectangle with a mask of 3 grouped dotted lines.  Appearing like this:

post-34886-0-29109100-1482184110_thumb.jpg

But I also don't understand "cannot find patterns." Designer does not have a library of designs. You can make your own, and store them for use in other projects.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet