You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

And the last one today. All the German explanations don´t help...

To use the pipette (left) the color is shown in: color (right) – is that a place only to show what color it is choosed? There is no way to change this color in the image (as it is possible in Aperture)?

Thanks

lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Let me try another way.

There is a portrait in my AfPhoto. The skin has some parts in deeper RED than usual (may be a special light or a special skin).

In Aperture it is possible to take this red with the pipette and then to find this special red in a field of sliders (?) to change the red in the face to less red. So not the deep red as in RGB will change but the softer one in the skin.

The first part works in AfPhoto: Pipette, color field right side where the histogram is. There are color-sliders too – but moving them there happens nothing, even if I open the level (not locked background).

How to do that in AfPhoto?

regards

lars

Not sure on the pipette question

But here is another thread on removing red skin

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/31761-my-experience-removing-red-skin/

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Thanks, it is to complex to my english, and may be to the simple way I work photos out. The selectiv color correction must do it; it is not a so much other way...

regards

lars