You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello everybody!

This is my latest illustration in Affinity Designer using Frankentoon's newest brush pack: Texturizer Pro hope you dig! :)

vlad-texturizer_zpsds19zdhd.png

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

Follow us on Instagram  |  Follow us on Twitter |  Like us on Facebook

…hope you dig! :)

Darn, yes I do! ;)

Cool textures indeed!

www.kodiakmedia.at

TeamViewer: 668 015 544

If personal taste is involved,           Light is free,                       Mother Nature provides the light
discussion is pointless.                   capturing it is NOT.               but talent renders the image.
                                                                                                                        (Charlychuck)

Looks amazing!! I love how you show on your website the straight vectors without the brushes, and then with the brushes... like a split screen! Great work!

Thanks a lot! Here's the before/after of this one :)

vlad-side-by-side_zpsbjbjusgk.jpg

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

Nice work Frankentoon! And a nice texture brush pack, maybe an early christmas gift for myself... ;-)

Thanks you! That sounds great for me hahaha :D

Fantastic work Enrique :) Very nice way to showcase your brushes.

Looking forward for more ... illustrations and brushes!

Thanks a lot for the kind compliments! I appreciate them!

Any chance of a mini tutorial video, showing exactly how you use these brushes?

Basically just a video of a shape, which then gets filled in with the the textured colour would be great.

Thanks.

High-End Photographic Prints

Any chance of a mini tutorial video, showing exactly how you use these brushes?

Basically just a video of a shape, which then gets filled in with the the textured colour would be great.

Thanks.

Hi! thanks for asking, I'm working right now on a text/video tutorial  that teaches how simple is to work with this pack as I show in the promo material. I'll be releasing that tutorial by the end of the next week on frankentoon.com :)

That looks fantastic Frankentoon. I love the style!

Are these textures vectorbased?

Thanks a lot my friend! Nope, these are bitmap textures applied in Pixel Persona :)

I'm sure a demo video of how to use the brushes would increase sales even further.

High-End Photographic Prints

I'm sure a demo video of how to use the brushes would increase sales even further.

Hello DesignMeister!

Here's a quick tutorial on how to use these brushes and also a free sample pack if you haven't tried 'em yet :)

Thanks a lot my friend! Nope, these are bitmap textures applied in Pixel Persona :)

Even though it still feels weird to me to mix vector with bitmap, I had to get them. :)

PS: Also just subscribed to your YT-channel in hopes that I see more tutorials and drawings there from you. *hint-hint* ;P