hello friends of this wonderful group

I want to share with you the joy I feel in using this program. Unfortunately I can not draw well, I've never succeeded. But this software is really fantastic and so I challenged my imagination and I created some draft (I found on pinterest a few items that have inspired me) blending them with my imagination .....

I share them with you, thanks and good day to all !!!!

artworks.jpg

My Portfolio at: 500px.com/wildfox76 - Flickr -  Personal Website: Wildfoxcollection

Welcome to the community! Don't worry about not being able to draw.  Just keep practicing and always be inspired! I think your doing just fine.

thx for sharing.

Hi, Wildfox76

Nice pic.

Seems to me that you've got the basics sussed; blending, nodes, shading and opacity.

That's typical of AD; giving non artists like my self the POWER to be creative. 

Looks like the proof is in the pudding. There is no shame in printing/tracing/scanning either, I do it and it works for me, then and only then can you feel like you've added to the image and created something new.

Ps Pinterest is a good starting point.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111