Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forums.

Akvis plugins can be added to Affinity Photo, I would first check to see where they installed. Ideally they want to be in their default installation folder, should be something like C:\Program Files\AKVIS. If they aren't you could uninstall them and then reinstall to the default location.

In Affinity Photo click on Edit > Preferences > Photoshop Plugins. Under Plugin Search Folders click Add and select each of the plugin folders, then just make sure the Allow "Unknown" plugins to be used is enabled and click Close, you'll get a prompt to restart. Once restarted click on Filters > Plugins and Akvis will be listed.

The above process applies to most third party plugins, if you are confident enough you can move the plugin files into the Affinity plugin folder (C:\ProgramData\Affinity\Photo\1.0\Plugins) and have them all in one location.

Further to this thread and having followed Lee D's advice, I can confirm that the following AKVIS programs have been tested working as plugins with Affinity Photo:

• SmartMask
  • OilPaint
  • Neon
  • HDRFactory
  • Enhancer
  • Decorator
  • Coloriage
  • Charcoal
  • Chameleon
  • AirBrush
  • NatureArt
  • LightShop
  • Refocus

I'll update this thread as and when further Akvis products are tested.

Adam  :)