You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I want in Photo the same crop tool as in Designer !!

Hi Manroe

This is standard crop behaviour in a photo editor that mainly deals with whole images and layers instead of being more object orientated like a vector app. You can do a similar crop in Photo to individual items though. If you draw a rectangle shape out then on the layers panel move it over the thumbnail layer you want to crop it will create a vector mask (which is what the crop is in designer). You can the edit this mask using the transform controls to the size of crop you are after without it cropping the rest of the image.

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I want it, because I´m working with Photo creating/combining several images in a single document, and to have a little bit order its very important, to do this in an easy way by cropping the borders like in Designer, also moving the picture inside my crop-frame, that´s working with Photo ... It would be very nice to have this.

What you say I will try, but it seems very awkward...