Raedwulf

Exporting radial gradients with more than 2 colours/stops to PDF in both CMYK and RGB

Hello all,

I posted this in the Questions section, but believe it's a better fit as a bug report:

When trying to export Radial gradient fills with more than 2 colours or stops to PDF with no rasterisation in CMYK or RGB mode, they get exported as flat white fills.

If presets are used (PDF for print, PDF X/3 or X4, for example), Affinity automatically rasterises the gradient-filled shapes, which affects vector fidelity.

I've attached a source file and output to illustrate the problem. I'm currently running AD v. 1.5.4.

Best regards,

R.

Radial Gradient Test.afdesign

Radial Gradient Test.pdf

Hi Raedwulf,

We are aware of those issues. Currently radial fills with two or more colour stops are not supported. We are continuously improving our import/export formats so this should be addressed at some point as we move forward.