Morne

HDR Toning 360 VR

Hi all

I have a cubemap, rendered, to be used as a 360 VR pano. However, the HDR toning is doing something strange to the image and it's only apparent when viewing the pano in VR.

There's 6 cubes, all next to each other in a single image. When you apply HDR toning with default values, some cubes are lighter than others. Again this is not obvious in Affinity as the cubes are next to each other. But when in 360 VR the seems are extremely apparent as some cubes are lighter than others.

If I skip the HDR toning process and just use my masks and adjustments, then all is fine, but obviously the tonal range is too high then

Hi Morne

We don't really have an VR equipment here to look into this, but are you able to send the file you are having issues with in to support@seriflabs with a link to this thread so we can take a look into what might be happening? Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com