BrianHermelijn

[AD] Brian Hermelijn - Visual Design & Illustration Journal

Alright I am going to stop posting on the forum and focus my attention on building my Youtube channel and commissioned projects. The forum started more as a small experiment to keep posting almost daily, and show what can be done with Affinity Designer. And I feel it shows throughout the pages, the capabilities of Affinity Designer.

So if you want to continue seeing what I do, you can find me on

Thanks for been part of this journey, and as always, continue making cool stuff! 

That was very interesting to watch !

Best of luck !  :)

(but luck is not needed: Is needed passion, and you have no shortage of that !  :)    )

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.  Wacom Intuos 4 XL.

Alright, so after watching Bram vanharen video, and seeing how I just feel unfulfilled each day, I will get back to these Lets Make Shape stuff. This time I will be epxerimenting a lot with it, let it be portraits, landscapes, really weird stuff, you name it.

All is going to be done in Affinity Designer. Shall be back by 13 November 2017. Need to wrap up, prepare myself for this since I do have a day job now, and I am also doing another project with a family member that also needs to be done little steps each day, so yeah.

See you guys soon!