BrianHermelijn

[AD] Brian Hermelijn - Visual Design & Illustration Journal

Alright as you can see I haven't been posting because, what I am currently making isn't done within Affinity, its mainly done in Illustrator + Paintstorm studio. But I will be coming back shortly to posting here, since I want to change the kind of posters I am making.

After trying out these real life portrait, I want to try more vector based portrait posters or something else that requires just few more thought process than just creating under like an hour or two, so yeah.

That is what I am thinking about.

So as I wrote in the previous post, I want to start changing the vibe of this thread. Instead of posting
only final work, I want to start introducing more WIP and documenting the progression, so peoples
can also ask questions along the way.

-

So here is two WIP's of what I am working on. 

1. Poster idea after I saw this Behance project https://www.behance.net/gallery/63067901/NIKE-EPIC-REACT

-

image.thumb.png.3ded6f4bcd1d0b1ff2500857b251da4e.png

---- 

2. Logo icon for the thirty logos project I am doing. Unfortunately the site itself has shot down, but you can find the brief
on twitter https://twitter.com/thirtylogos

image.thumb.png.69169d0540f6ed87d64ceed6bddb269a.png

My fav is #2 dog. ( prefer that design)

Wish list :
[AP] Hiding the brush outline, as an option at preferences.

[AP] Little change (added option) to color picker (color selector) 
And...fixing certain lag in the brush at small features/start of lines, and also, jitter when zoomed-out ....pretty pluuuueaaaze ? :)
Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7 860 dinosaur 8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.