You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello Affinity team,

I'm working more and more with the Photo app, using raw data from my canon camera. But until now the raw format of my nice little Fuji X10 is not really supported. The photo is not loaded in the full resolution and so fine details will be skipped by raw development.

I was happy, to see the new version, but still in the new version this raw format is not supported. So curently I have to user my old photo program from A****

Is there a plan, when the Fuji series cameras will be fully supported?

I'm waiting!!

Kind regards

Guido

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi 2d-subjektiv,

Affinity Photo will open RAW files from a FujiFilm X10, I am aware of an issue with the EXIF panel not correctly displaying the size. However the photo will open and display at it's original size for you to begin adjusting and the issue is logged with our developers to look into.

Hey Leo D,

I tried to open it with enabled rulers, but the same result only 2848 x 2144 pixels will be developed. The rulers do only show the # of pixels in each direction, how should this influence the resolution?

I do not like to go and develop the photos with different raw tools for each camera. I'd like to use only on tool, like the raw engine from a***e that opens all Raw files.

May be I wait for the next update to use the SW ....

Kind regards

Guido