Sign in to follow this  
cloudbusting

[Multi] Photoshop Brush Converter (.tpl to DAUB)

It would be lovely if I could convert my brush presets into a format Affinity could recognize. I know the .abr format is supported, but it would be great if I could convert .tpl brush tool presets. I have bought some of Kyle's brush packs to match with scans of my artwork so I can work over them with natural results.

As DAUB & .tpl carry a lot of similar attributes and brush textures, I figure some sort of converter would be possible. Even if it was just a quick and dirty external converter app, anything would do!

Would love to hear your thoughts (I know other features are more of a priority at the moment). Also if anyone has had any success with converting .tpl brushes with their textures, etc in tact, I'd love to hear from you!