You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Correlation between new document and an cut-out of a picture

Hello, I create a new document in DIN A4, then I drag a picture on it, which is very very very huge, a simple normally one from my NIKON, because there is no other way to place it comfortable.

One way to solve this problem, I make my document very small to come to the corners of this huge picture and drag it smaller.

Second way (I´ve found) "zuschneiden" (fourth tool). But what happens then?? After cuting this picture my document has the same size as the picture now and I can´t bring my document back to my DIN A4, no possibility for that. I want to resize ONLY my picture and NOT my document together with the picture.

But the BEST way, just like in Photoshop or InDesign would be to resize the frame of the picture, ONLY the frame to that what I want to see from my picture and can do this so any time I want, hope you understand me :-)

manroe

When you import you can drag to make image any size you want.

After you have imported the image you can stretch it any size you want.

After you have imported the image you can crop it any way you want using crop tool.

This in AD.