Bubbles
Blinds
Hot Day

Distortions:
Halftoner
Lake Surface
Swirls

High-End Photographic Prints

Also, as I didn't download it, can I still get the macro pack, once I learn what's in it, and if I decide I do want it after all?

Just go get it now, you don't have to install it until you want to.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

After purchasing and downloading Affinity Photo I also downloaded the free macro Pack. However when I tried to install the macros following the instructions all the files show up as PDF files. I have tried 5 times to re-download the Macro Pack and install them but each time I get the same result. Can you help, please?

• Staff

Orange, I answered you here

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/31165-affinity-photo-windows-10/

Did you try following my instructions?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

The images shown in the instructions for importing the macros do not match up with what I see when I start AffinityPhoto on my Macintosh. It says to Click View, then Studio, then Library. Once I get into the Library, it doesn't look at all the same. I can go to View and Click Macros, and turn the Macros window back on and off. But I don't see that little icon that you show in the image. And you show that little icon basically in the top center of the top bar (or maybe a little to the right of center). Nope, it isn't there for me. Maybe you have changed the look of v. 1.5.1 of AffinityPhoto, from the time you made the instructional Quick Start Guide. Nope, it's frustrating.

You have to go to the Library panel (not to the Macro panel

Hi MEB,

this made my day. I didn't read the install PDF carefully enough and was struggling in the Macro panel with no results.

Thank you.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the free macros.

Michael

------
AD 1.7.1, AP 1.7.1;Hhave ADW, Serif PagePlus X8 and X9 on an old PC
iMac Retina 5K, 27 inch, Late 2015, 3.2Ghz i5, 8GB 1867Mhz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M380 2GB; 1TB HDD, macOS Mojave 10.14.5

Wacom Intuos 5 Pro (wireless - without lagging).

Visit my site: TechniSmart (when I ever find time to work on it)

• 1 year later...

However, according to the attached image, you have Affinity Designer, and it does not support the macro.

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.