You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Uniform Transparency Option

For the transparency tool, all of the options seem to be based on gradients. Could the option be added for uniform/solid transparency?

Basically, i would want to click an object with transparency tool, choose uniform/solid as my transparency type, set percentage to 30% for example, done. No need to edit the gradient slider to gray on both ends to simulate a solid fill.

There is a fill button on the bar now, but when clicked the box says no fill and doesn't seem to do anything.

post-82-0-69124200-1405684940_thumb.png

Art director by day, illustrator by night: Check Out My Shutterstock Gallery

Yeah.... I figured that out about 6 seconds after i posted this.

As I've stated before, my previous program of choice for over a decade has been CorelDraw, and the layer pallet in that program is absolutely TERRIBLE.... i have developed the quirk of never using layers when illustrating (which is something i am going to try to start doing, haha).

The designers on this forum would likely burn me at the stake for saying something like that  :wacko:... But for illustration it KINDA works.  Anyway, your right, layer pallet works perfectly for this, i'll get used to it after doing it 5 or 6 times, haha.

Art director by day, illustrator by night: Check Out My Shutterstock Gallery