Samoreen

Macro Library bug

Hi,

In the Library panel, right-click the top right menu and select Import Macros... Once the Folder selection dialog is opened, click Cancel. This generates an "Unexpected Macro format" error (Failed to load file ".").

--Patrick
Hamburg ist der wahre Grund
warum Kompassnadeln nach Norden zeigen.

Confirmed in AP Windows

No crash of AP but an unexpected or needed error message

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be worried about.

I don't know if this is the same problem although it sounds like it.

I am using version 1.5.2.69 of Affinity Photo

A can not 'save' or 'add' my recorded macros to the library.  I click on the add icon but nothing happens.

When I am in the library and I want to create a library category, I click on the option but nothing happens.

When I select to import a macro, the selection dialogue opens but every effort results in an "Unexpected macros format" message.  I've attached a screen shot.

As a result I have no imported macros, no added macros so am not getting any use of this function what so ever.

On 12/06/2017 at 8:58 PM, sag said:

I don't know if this is the same problem although it sounds like it.

I am using version 1.5.2.69 of Affinity Photo

A can not 'save' or 'add' my recorded macros to the library.  I click on the add icon but nothing happens.

When I am in the library and I want to create a library category, I click on the option but nothing happens.

When I select to import a macro, the selection dialogue opens but every effort results in an "Unexpected macros format" message.  I've attached a screen shot.

As a result I have no imported macros, no added macros so am not getting any use of this function what so ever.

Has this been fixed yet?  I have had the same problem from the start.  The most recent update did not address the issue. For me, this is a critical issue and negates all the benefits of Affinity.  I may have to revert to PS if this isn't sorted soon.

CURED !, Here's how:

1) Close the program (I hate the word "app" it smacks of zombies walking around with their noses in their iPhones bumping into people and lamp-posts).

2) Hold the "Ctrl" key down and re-open Affinity. Up comes a reset schedule.

3) Make sure "Reset macros" is ticked. Hit enter. Voila, macro library reinstated !

A silly bug that should have been sorted by now.,  Have spent many wasted hours trying to work around it.