Chimperil59

Batchjob - ok button not activating

I've been waiting to buy just for this one feature...
I created a macro to auto adjust white balance, color, contrast and levels.  Saved it to the library.  Opened the New Batch job.  In the panel, I selected all the images (64 of them) into the left panel.  It was populated and showed the image thumbs and file names.  I left the save to location as original so the new files would overwrite the old ones. Changed the save as file type to jpg and made sure the sizing was empty and the A box check-marked so that the size would not change.  Selected and added my macro from the list to the box on the left.  At no time during that process or at the end, did the OK button light up and become active.

I watched the video and the OK button was lit up the whole time.  What am I missing in the process?  I did reboot after installing the software.  I've also tested the macro and it does work.  Just the Batch - which was the major reason for the purpose at this point that isn't working.

I'm running a year old MacBookPro with a Core i7 and Sierra loaded.

Thanks

Chimper

Hi Chimper,

Welcome to the forums.

I can't seem to reproduce the issue, the OK button remains active going through the same process. To cover all bases can you export your macro and send it to me here via this forum or PM/Dropbox link just so I can test it on my system. You can try resetting the app by holding down the CTRL key while opening. When prompted make sure Reset Macro Library is NOT checked and then click Clear. If it is checked your macros will be lost and I don't want that to happen  :(

I'm having the same issue, except minus the bit about macros.  The OK button remains inactive, all the others are fine and respond as they should.  I've tried quitting and reopening but to no effect.

I was trying to change Canon RAW files into jpgs, they appear quite happily in the source panel, but that's as far as it goes

I have the same problem: the OK button remains greyed-out no matter what I try. All other buttons work but I cannot find a setting that activates the OK button.

I am trying to process .png files with a custom macro.

post-48042-0-51183000-1483543852_thumb.png

If you're saving into the original directory you'll have to click Authorise beforehand (see the top right) - this is due to sandboxing in macOS. Hope that helps!

Affinity Photo Video Tutorials - Affinity Photo for iPad Tutorials

Looking for a manual/documentation? Check affinity.help for online help!

@JamesR_Affinity for tutorial sneak peeks and more