Kiori

DAUB Inkers vanish if default brush size is changed

Basically if you change(increase) the default size of some brushes, like this one(third one from the top i believe) when you zoom in it "vanishes" or stops rendering.
Also, if you increase the size too much it simply wont paint. Other brushes scale just fine, and the standard ones seem flawless at that.

3oz8xMxsWrxBFrIzv2.gif

This is me zooming in and it vanishing.

Hope there is a fix since these brushes are awesome. Maybe it's a limitation they have?

Confirm that the third DAUB Inker from the top renders fine at 299 points but vanishes at 300 points - which is odd!

Didn't see the disappearing on zoom issue though.

Win7 Ultimate x64   |   i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz   |   16 GB RAM   |   120 GB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 660 Ti   |   Huion 1060 Plus

How I make GIFs >>> ScreenToGIF (Windows only, Open Source, Portable, ~600kB)

@Sean P - The bug is something to do with the length of the stroke relative to its width.

In the attached file there is a single curve with DAUB Inker #3 (3rd from top) applied.

Stroke width is 250, and all is well.

Change it to 300 and the stroke vanishes.

Use the Node tool to drag the end node away (extending the line) and the stroke will reappear when the line reaches a certain length.

post-43096-0-28850600-1481583178_thumb.gif

DAUB Inker Bug.afdesign

Win7 Ultimate x64   |   i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz   |   16 GB RAM   |   120 GB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 660 Ti   |   Huion 1060 Plus

How I make GIFs >>> ScreenToGIF (Windows only, Open Source, Portable, ~600kB)

Hi guys!

Yep, it is related with stroke length/size.

It seems that is the path is shorter than stroke itself AD doesn't render it.

Thanks to Sean for passing to devs! :)  

The white dog, making tools for artists, illustrators and doodlers