You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Topaz Labs and other plugins

Hello,

I am having one issue concerning macros. Especially with Graient Xterminator, which needs a usernam and serial name to operate.

It works fine with Affinity, however with the new version it is not keeping my user ID nor serial number. Each time I try to use it I need to insert my crecntials again.

This was not happeneing with Beta versions.

Any clues to solve this issue? btw I have alredy tried running the program as administrator and the behavior is the same; each time I run this plug in I have to manually fill in my credentials.

Thanks in advance for your support in this matter.

Best regards,

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Are you using a Mac? Go to the Photoshop Plugins Preferences and press Authorise Global, then Authorise again from the dialog that will open.

Does it solve the issue?

Hello,

I am using Affinity Windows and I can't find the Authorise Golbal that you mention. Is it also available on Windows version, or only on Mac version?

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Carlos

If this is an updated list, it appears the answer is mostly no?

I note that the list is undated and is a "work in progress" so would like to know what the current situation is as I have all the Topaz plug-ins .... for Windows.

As I am not 100% savvy on such things I do not feel happy with using a "suck it and see" approach to install plug-ins so would appreciate all and any help on this matter.

I tried as you suggested. Out of nine plugins showing now in the Library's plugin support folder, only one shows up in the detected plugins, and the status says unknown in yellow( bad sign) When I open an image and click on the plugin in the menu, I get a "Cannot Proceed"—IPC Memory in use or Image size is too big for the system. They are all topaz plugins.  Waz up? I wait for further instructions....

Hello,

I am using Affinity Windows and I can't find the Authorise Golbal that you mention. Is it also available on Windows version, or only on Mac version?

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Carlos

I have this problem as well.  I have added the directory for my Topaz filters and checked the Allow Unknown Plugins box and restarted Affinity Photo.

I can't find the settings for allowing access to supporting plugin files - there is no Plugin support folders box, nor Authorize Global.

I am using Affinity Photo for Windows version 15045

I am not allowed to add a screen shot.

Thanks!