vore

Amount of Embedded documents seems to be limited

Hi,

I'm currently placing all Material Design Icons (https://material.io/icons/) into one .afdesign file to have them handy at one place. These icons are all SVGs and Affinity Designer place these as "Embedded document". Everything works fine until I wanted to place the 488th (I hope I counted correctly) SVG. Drag 'n dropping the SVG to Affinity Designer doesn't do anything. If I use the "place" from the menu I got the error msg that the SVG is not found. When I open a blank new document in parallel I can't place a SVG there neither. It seems to be that Affinity Designer is not able to handle more than 488 "Embedded document"s.

I attached the .afdesign file. You can place one more SVG but not a second one.

Material Design Icons.afdesign

Thanks Vore! I've reproduced this with a new document as well using the icons - although I didn't get the error message about it not being found when using File > Place!

I shall get it reported to development.