You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo on Windows - Photoshop Styles Support

I have Affinity Designer and I Love it ( just purchased about a week ago.. I was surprised to find that Affinity Photo come out right behind it, it would have been great to have a deal on them together :) )

Now looking at Affinity Photo, can it support PhotoShop Styles ?

I have a large number of them and I really hope that it would support importing them.

And Either way i plan on picking up photo this weekend when I get home.

Thanks in advance.

Larry

LarryM

Answer is no, not at the moment. Can but hope this will be possible in the not too distant future. For now I just go back to Photoshop and do what I need to do there and copy and paste the style text or whatever into AP as a png. You can't copy over a style direct if it has a pattern unless you create it as a png as AP as yet does not support a pattern filter to handle importing patterns. This has been raised by others, hopefully the Dev team will give this some serious consideration.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...