Did the plugin issue I previously reported about an editable transparency get fixed in the official release? Did you touch base with Alien Skin? I remember another user had the exact same issue using Topaz plugins.

It's ok if they don't work now, I just want to know (before I purchase) and hear your commitment on making sure all/most PS plugins will work.

Alien Skin (Eye Candy and Image Doctor are the ones I care about) is especially important to me - Eye Candy is a must have! Other nice-to-have plugins I use include Vertus (Fluid Mask), Power Retouche, NIK Collection (free from Google now and very close to a must have) and dsb Flux.

Rob->

Hi KiheiMan

Apologies, I though I had replied to you already. The release would not have had any fixes that were not in the final beta so this most likely will still not properly function. we are trying to get as many of these plugins to work as possible but it is not a quick process I am afraid

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Ok, thanks for your answer and fair enough but are you committed to specifically making Alien Skin plugins work? I want to move off PS but I must be able to *ultimately* use Eye Candy. You guys/gals are really great and your word on this is good enough for me.

Ok, thanks. May I ask you to draw one of the developers' attention so that he/she can respond? This is a really very critical issue for me and I can safely say (because I have been their customer for a l-o-n-g time) that Alien Skin would prove to be very engaging to help solve the issue!

Would it be possible to get a development response before the end of the week? Sorry to be so persistent, but this is really important and the 20% sale ends on Dec 22.