You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.5.2 - Beta 1)

• Staff

Purpose: Fixes

Requirements: Purchased Affinity Photo (1.5.1)

Mac App Store: Not Submitted

Download: 1.5.2 - Beta 1

Hello everyone,

This is the first in a series of customer beta builds intended to improve the stability of the new 1.5.1 App Store version of Affinity Photo. We'll be doing these for a few weeks, then we will update the Store version. This beta will sit alongside the App Store version and not interfere with it - although your settings will not be shared between the two versions.

As this is a stability beta, it is suitable for production work and should be used in preference to the App Store version if you need any of the fixes it contains.

Fixes

- Fixed a TIFF issue which was preventing people from working on existing documents, or loading some TIFF files properly.

- Fixed spelling issue that inserted the correctly spelt world without deleting the incorrect word.

Thanks,

Affinity Photo Team  :ph34r:

Edited by Dave Harris
Added spelling fix.

Any news about layer linking ?   How it will suppose to work?  And when?        I love AP and looking forward to make it my main image soft  but inability to use Photoshop styled layer linking with "chain'    make it mostly unusable for me.     In fact I would love to se much more advanced interconnection in-between layers, not only transform linking. 

Hi Andy,

Thanks for this beta and your teams tireless work to get 1.5.1 AF to us.

I am still having a bit of an issue with the automatic lens correction in the develop persona with RAW images from my Canon G1 X camera.  It seems the automatic lens correction doesn't work because Serif Labs Raw engine may not be reading the lens information.  The auto-correction works fine with the Apple Raw Engine but I definitely prefer the quality of Raw processing from the Serif Labs Raw engine.

Please see the attached images and a test Raw file

Cheers,

Nana

Escape doesn't work...

If I accidently applied some effect, what I didn't want to, I can't quit that operation by pressing "ESC" button from keyboard, or there is no "X" button to immediately terminate that filter/effect.

because sometimes filters take long time in processing.. for example, if i'm exporting some large file, and right after export i notice there are some things to change.. and a "cancel" button lets me stop exporting but how to stop opertaion?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.