ndee

[Fixed] Brush Pressure bug in Affinity Photo (1.5.0.45)

Hi everyone,

I just purchased "Photo". First of all. Thanks for this amazing peace of software. Testing the software seem to really convince me! Great product.

Nontheless there is still a brush bug which I'd like to adress. In general brush pressure seems to work perfectly fine. But when having multiple documents open, the brush only works in the last document in the tab stack. For all previous documents the brush doesn't work at all. Closing the latest tabs makes it always work for the last one.

It would be awesome if you can take a look at it.

Thanks and best regards,

Andreas

Hey Andreas, welcome to the Affinity Forums :)

Is there a specific brush you are using from a particular category or can you reproduce this issue with any brush? Can you tell me what model tablet you are using?

Thanks!

Hi Chris,

there is no specific brush. This happens to any brush. You can easily reproduce this by creating two documents and try to paint in the first one.

Closing the second document then lets you paint in the first one again.

I am using a wacom intuos 4 tablet.

Hi Chris,

here is a gif representing the bug. I made a few further tests. It doesn't matter in which order the documents are arranged. The only thing what matters is the order in which they have been created. Brush works only in last created document.

affinity_bug_02.gif

As mentionned in a previous post, my Wacom tablet has never worked so well.... but I have exactly the same problem above with my Wacom Capture CTH-470 Tablet in AP consumer beta .46

Window 10 - 16 Gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060