Jugg3rGrafix

Severe lag and program unresponsiveness

Was using the Beta release for Windows Affinity Photo and wasn't having any issues.  Today I purchased and installed the non beta 1.5.1 version.  I opened up a photo I had been working on and immediately started noticing lag issues.  When I try to make a magnetic selection the program will stop responding to me and a white banner will appear across the top saying program not responding. The same thing happens when I try to use the Warp Mesh tool.  If I make an adjustment to more than 1 point at a time, the program locks up for about 30 seconds before I can regain control.  I don't remember having this issue when I was in Beta test.

Sorry this took so long. For some reason I didn't get notification of the post reply.

Windows 10 Pro

Intel Core i7-3517U CPU @ 1.9 GHz 2.4 GHz

RAM: 8 GB (7.89 GB Usable)

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Hi, are you experiencing the problems in Photo, or Designer? Which version of the application? You referred to 1.5.1, but at the time of your post, Photo didn't have a 1.5.1 version. If your problem is with Photo, can you try the latest Customer Beta (link at top of forum) and try that out please?

Hi, are you experiencing the problems in Photo, or Designer? Which version of the application? You referred to 1.5.1, but at the time of your post, Photo didn't have a 1.5.1 version. If your problem is with Photo, can you try the latest Customer Beta (link at top of forum) and try that out please?

You are correct.  I don't know where I got that number.  I'm using Affinity Photo 1.5.054