You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi guys

Around a year ago I have to change the country on Apple Store and I have contacted Apple because I have a lot of paid app for Mac and iPhone and she as tells me if I have that app on the device the apps still have the updates.

I have checked the last version of Affinity Designer and my version is oldest that on Apple Store, why my Affinity isn't updated like before?

Have you logged in with the details you originally purchased with?

High-End Photographic Prints

Try logging out, and then back in - this often resets any issues.

High-End Photographic Prints

• 1 month later...

Affinity does not get individual purchaser info from Apple so they can not help you in that respect.

I don't see how changing countries has anything to do with this. You said you have v 1.5.1, which is less than a year old, so at some point you must have gotten that version after you changed countries. When you log in with the same Apple ID you used for the original purchase, what do you see in the Updates tab of the Mac App Store app? Do you see Affinity Designer listed there, & if so, what does the button next to it say?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Unfortunately after that update now the Apple Store just show the price like I don't have purchase before.

Looks when we change the country we lost every single app from apple store in iPhone and Mac, and probably the Apple store still updating the app we have but isn't work in Mac or with my Affinity products.

I already have sign out and sign in and nothing work.

Are you sure you are signing into the MAS with the same Apple ID that you used when you first purchased AD? Approximately how long ago did you buy it?

EDIT: one other thought. Your Apple ID is usually of the form <some name>@<some ISP>. If you change countries & change your ISP (Internet service provider) this does not change your Apple ID, so you would still sign in with the old ID, even if it includes an ISP address you no longer have.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Yes, I'm sure is the same email ;)

NOT email -- Apple ID! Two different things.

Affinity Photo 

Yes it's the same.

I don't know what you mean by that. Your email address, whatever it is, is not the same as your Apple ID.

Affinity Photo 

Change the store to the country, in which you bought the apps. Log in with the Apple ID and the password, you used in this country and load the new version. When you are done, you can revert back to your actual account.

I know that if I change country stores in the App Store app, I can't see my purchases in the Purchased tab (just like the Apple support document you linked to says), but in the Updates tab I can still see the apps I have updated in the last 30 days, & in all the other tabs I see "Open" instead of a purchase price for every app I have previously bought, even though I am not in the country's store where I bought them.

Currently I have no apps that need updating so I don't know what the Updates tab would show if I did, but I wonder if this 30 day thing has something to do with the difficulties ferreirex is having getting the latest update?

Affinity Photo 

I would suggest: Go to your AppStore account, look for "Report a problem", (I don't sit in front of my machine, so I can't tell precisely, where this link it to be found) and describe your issue as clear as possible. Normally, they are quite responsive.

I already do that, but they tell me I have the updates if I don't delete the apps, and I won't.

In AD now show to buy button and in AP show to open but both aren't shown in updates

Is this still true if you do as suggested and change the Store to the one where you bought the apps, sign out & back in, & go to the Updates tab?

Affinity Photo