You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi there,

just a short question: on the 1.5 Photo website there's word about a macro Bonus Pack that is included in Photo 1.5. But where do you find it? I opened the macro "Library" and there are only 5 simple "Default" macros (Strip Meta, Flip, etc.) in there.

Do I miss something?  :ph34r:

(Affinity Photo 1.5 from the Mac App Store)

3D and 2D hobby(art)ist. You can follow me on Twitter: @binaryriot or Instagram: binaryriot

tokai,

If you mean the Force 1 Macro pack - the welcome screen displays a link to the bonus pack :)

High-End Photographic Prints

tokai,

On the Mac version, on the welcome screen (with internet access unlocked) if you wait a moment, there should be a small slideshow type of effect which will show the link.

David4, if you go to View > Studio > Library and then click on the hamburger menu (4 lines) in that palette / window, you can import the macro from there.

Hope this helps you both.

tokai,

on the welcome screen, if you wait a moment, there should be a small slideshow type of effect which will show the link.

David4, if you go to the library palette and click on the hamburger menu (4 lines), you can import the macro from there.

Hope this helps you both.

Nope... it didn't appear for me.

So this feature to display the download link required access to the internet (which is blocked for Affinity Photo for a long time because the permanent plugin check stuff (which I reported as bug already ;) ). I temporarily unblocked it and then the download link appeared... Yikes... and Affinity Photo did accesses to Google ad/doubleclick and whatever... this is not nice. :(

Why was this tiny file not included directly into the App bundle? Why doesn't it show an error when it can't load this additional content? It left me completely in the dark.

... and back on the blocking list again, Affinity Photo! :)

3D and 2D hobby(art)ist. You can follow me on Twitter: @binaryriot or Instagram: binaryriot

tokai,

I'm afraid I can't answer your question as to why it isn't included in the app itself, as I'm not a member of staff. I'm just a user like yourself who was trying to help :)

tokai,

I'm afraid I can't answer your question as to why it isn't included in the app itself, as I'm not a member of staff. I'm just a user like yourself who was trying to help :)

No worries, I was just generally asking "into the room", but I did not want to make a double post or something. Sorry for the confusion! :)

• Staff

I have the same queries from the windows version as there is nothing shown in the welcome screen and the free macro down load is even more useless than the mac one!

Hi john7

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

For Windows the link is included in the e-mail Affinity order confirmation - xxxxx right above the Order Summary table.