Manu77dk

URGENT/STUCK: Affinity designer goes down each time I click on export

Hi

I have been working on Affinity designer the last days and it worked great. Now I was just finished with soe graphical work that should be exported as PNG for working on a film.

But each time I click on the File > Export button Affinity Designer goes down. I am completely stuck. The export window pop-up opens like 1 sec and then Affinity Designer crashes.

I get the following message (see attached).

Note I have updated Affinity designer to the latest version and it still crashes. I have started the computer and it still crashes. I have scan it for malware and nothing was found.

Please help as soon as you can.

Best
Manu

Affinity Designer crashes on export.rtf

This looks like a PSD export issue with your specific file. It will try and estimate the file size as soon as you go to the export dialog. If you create a blank document and then go to export and choose something other than PSD then you will able to go back to your other file and export to another file type.

It would be great if you could Dropbox us a link to your file so we can find out why export to PSD is crashing for you specific file.

Sorry for any inconvenience.