You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, you were importing into the wrong place. If you view the Library studio page, you can import .macros. The .macro file is the currently edited one in the Macro studio page. A little confusing, granted...

I'll move this to the Questions forum.

Yes, I'm sorry. Solved. Thank you

Lenovo core I7 6700HQ
8Gb Ram
Nvidia GTX 950 4 gb Memory

SSD 256Gb

HD 1TB 5400 rpm

• Staff

Hi tsehov,

The free macro pack is an offer for the launch of Affinity Photo for Windows. On the Mac, version 1.5 is a regular upgrade so there's no offer. [EDITED] Mac users can also get the Force Macro Pack Vol. 1 from the Welcome Screen (menu Help ▸ Welcome...). There's a link to claim it there. Make sure you are not blocking your internet connection with a firewall. Please accept my apologies.

I never realised this was Windows only!  ;(

High-End Photographic Prints

At least for me, after downloading the Photo 1.5 update from the Mac App Store, when I first launched the new version the Welcome screen appeared, even though I had previously set the preference not to show that screen on startup. So I guess resetting that preference automatically is one of those thoughtful little touches that I like about how Affinity does things.  :)

In addition to opening to the 'get the free macros' slide, there were ones for "What's new in Affinity Photo 1.5," "1.5 new features tutorial," & a (superfluous for me) a promo for Designer. Each of those is a link to a web page. If you don't see all of that, & instead see the Samples slides, click on the home icon at the bottom of the window.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

First a big thank you to Affinity Photo for the fabulous upgrade to version 1.5!! I do have a question. I updated the version to my laptop and Mac desktop but since I downloaded the Macro package to the Laptop I can't download it to the Mac desktop because when I enter on the welcome screen my email address, name, etc it responded with these words: This account already registered. Is there another way to download this package to our other Mac? Thanks Bill