You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Write back PSD extension

Deutsch:

Gratulation zum Release von Affinity Photo und Affinity Designer. Ich starte PSD direkt aus der 3D-App (Cinema4d) und wechsle von AF zu AD und zurück. Nun speichern als PSD. Jetzt gehen aber alle Vektoren verloren, weil selbige zu Pixel werden, sobald die PSD in der 3D App geladen und geändert wurde. Wäre es nicht eine tolle Idee, nebeneinander, paralell... als Auswahl *.Afphoto, *.Afdesign, *.PSD, *.Tiff usw. unter gleichem Namen zu speichern und bei Bedarf einer Korrektur auf das native Format zurückzugreifen? Speicherplatz ist billig und das zusätzliche native Format ist wie ein Backup. Für mich wäre das ein wunderbares Sorglospaket. Danke.

Google:

Congratulations on the release of Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer. I start PSD directly from the 3D app (Cinema4d) and change from AF to AD and back. Now save as PSD. Now, however, all vectors are lost, because they become pixels when the PSD is loaded and changed in the 3D app. Would not it be a great idea, side by side, paralell ... as selection * .Appphoto, * .Afdesign, * .PSD, * .Tiff etc. under the same name to save and if necessary a correction to the native format. Disk space is cheap and the extra native format is like a backup. For me that would be a wonderful carefree package. Thank you.

• 3 months later...

but c4d would not be able to import the afdesign file anyway so this would not help with your workflow I guess, TIFF is even pure pixel so would definitely not help.

maybe try PDF SVG or EPS, I guess any of them will be compatible and will preserve most of your vector stuff, PDF being the best and EPS the worst 

cheers