You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can anyone please tell me which macros the Force 1 macro pack includes, as I can find no information / description about it anywhere??

Thank you.

High-End Photographic Prints

• Staff

Hi DesignMeister,

The Force 1 Macro Pack contains the following macros, split into three sections.

Image Styles:

Hazy Day
Flat Cap
Pint of Mild
Mochachino
Black Beard
Acoustic Folk
Keyboard
Plaid Shirt
Faded Denim
Soft Mint

Light Leaks:
Edge Burn
Laster Burn
Vintage Summer
Flash
Neon Fade
Red Streaks
Bubbles
Blinds
Hot Day

Distortions:
Halftoner
Lake Surface
Swirls

Thanks.

Are there any screenshots of the effects anywhere?

The Force 1 Macro Pack contains the following macros, split into three sections.

{snip}

Is the Force 1 Macro Pack available to Mac users? MEB's post here suggests otherwise. :unsure:

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Is the Force 1 Macro Pack available to Mac users? MEB's post here suggests otherwise. :unsure:

If you have updated Affinity Photo to 1.5 from the Mac App Store, on the Welcome screen when you open the app is a link to download the Force 1 Macro pack.

I can't find a link to where I can download the free macro pack.   How do you get it?  And are there other macro packs available for a fee?

This is the only pack available at the moment.

I updated from the M.A.S. and was informed about the macros - so I presumed it applied to macOS users???

I don't install stuff unless I know exactly what I am getting, so I would have expected examples / screenshots of the output somewhere.

Sample images attached! I used the same image (from Pixabay) with the default settings in each case, except for a couple of the distortion effects where one of the slider values was an enormously long number instead of being not greater than 1.

post-8358-0-65764700-1481735030_thumb.jpg

post-8358-0-69292800-1481745063_thumb.jpg

post-8358-0-45599300-1481745242_thumb.jpg

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 8 months later...

I recently purchased Affinity 1.5 for the MAC and went to get the Free Macro Pack, but I can't find where it downloaded to. It's not in my download folder where normally everything goes. Can I download it again? Or can you point me to where it loads on my MAC?

14 minutes ago, Joe325 said:

I recently purchased Affinity 1.5 for the MAC and went to get the Free Macro Pack, but I can't find where it downloaded to. It's not in my download folder where normally everything goes. Can I download it again? Or can you point me to where it loads on my MAC?

MEB,

I did that but I can't find where the macros are and when I tried to do it again it reads that my email is already registered

• 2 weeks later...