doeboy

Affinity photo 1.5 brush editor

I hit the minimize button on the brush editor it then minimized to the dock, now when I hit the More button it popped out of the dock and disappeared into AP 1.5 and will not come back. Selecting any of the other option to show the brush editor only makes AP flash.

Hey doeboy, I can't seem to reproduce this. When I click More, it comes back into view for me.

This is what I did:
1. Clicked 'More' to display Brush Editor

2. Minimize the dialog to the dock

3. Clicked 'More' again

4. Dialog appears correctly

I then tried it again but instead of clicking 'More' in step 1, I right-clicked a brush and chose 'Edit Brush'. I've tried it on El Capitan and Sierra. Is yours still stuck after closing the app? If it has reset, can you see if you can reproduce it again? Maybe take a quick recording of it happening? Thanks

Hey doeboy, I can't seem to reproduce this. When I click More, it comes back into view for me.

This is what I did:

1. Clicked 'More' to display Brush Editor

2. Minimize the dialog to the dock

3. Clicked 'More' again

4. Dialog appears correctly

I then tried it again but instead of clicking 'More' in step 1, I right-clicked a brush and chose 'Edit Brush'. I've tried it on El Capitan and Sierra. Is yours still stuck after closing the app? If it has reset, can you see if you can reproduce it again? Maybe take a quick recording of it happening? Thanks

Hey thanks for the reply.

I have tried everything you have done with no success. This happens in designer also.

video

https://youtu.be/ys1NHRQHYdY

once I close and restart the app the panel resets until I minimize it again..  

wish the window would minimize inside the app.

I can't find preferences >Dock ???? MacBook Pro Retina, Mid 2012 15 in.  OS X 10.11.6, 

Mac MacBook Pro 15 in.  OS X 10.9.5, Mid 2012 456.77 GB Affinity Design and Photo.

I still don't see  "Minimise windows into application icon"

If you find an empty space on the dock and then right-click you should see an option for Dock preferences. This will open the Dock dialog with some sliders at the top and checkboxes at the bottom. Within those checkboxes you will see 'Minimize windows into application icon'.

Thanks Andy, I've logged this now.

I have right clicked all over the place Photo 1.5.0 and all I get is customize the tool bar. Maybe I don't know where the dock is? Like I said I right clicked everywhere.

Mac MacBook Pro 15 in.  OS X 10.9.5, Mid 2012 456.77 GB Affinity Design and Photo.

Oh Brother I thought you meant in the App DuH? Sorry to have wasted everyones time.