TonyB

Affinity Photo 1.5 has launched!

Hello. I have been using the Windows beta of Affinity Photo and I have enjoyed using the product. It is a pleasant experience. I purchased the license this morning and have read the license agreement. Pardon me if I have overlooked a statement on this matter but I have a question. Is Affinity Photo for Windows being offered under a perpetual license with a one time fee to include all future updates?

Thank you for considering the question.

Don

Wow! There is certainly a lot added to this new version. I'm excited to try it out. Also, that Local Contrast slider looks like it will be very useful.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Well done Serif. The combination of Designer and Photo is immensely powerful and easy to use. Tutorials excellent.

I hope your staff have a good Christmas Party to celebrate

Just bring on the DAM please!

Note* Free macros - these need have the file extension renames from .macros to .macro otherwise they do not install into APh.

*Edit - sorry, a single macro is .macro, these have many macros within the file so .macros is correct. Imported via the Library and all was good.

Windows 10 64bit ¤ AMD A10-6700 APU ¤ AMD Radeon HD8670D + R7 240 2GB Dual Graphics ¤ 16GB DDR3 Ram

Photoshop Plug-Ins won't work. Nik - Runs in demo Mode Topaz Clarity - message IPC Memory is in use or the Image Size is Too big for the system. 

My System:

iMac 15,1 Retina

16 GB RAM

4GHz core i7

Picture Size 600x400 Pixel

Picture Size 16 Mpixel

What is by the first size too big. Now I have a 24 Pixel Sony. Must I have 64 GB on RAM or more. The Error messages have I since I#ve installed OS X 10.11 and now unser MacOS 10.12.1.

The Imagenomic Noise Plug-in is the only that will run. In your report for Plug-ins will this plug-in not run.

I'm confused about this.

Thanks very much and keep up the good work! So happy that there is finally a real Adobe alternative. I'm already loving to use Affinity Designer (on Windows) for web design, and what I've seen from the Affinity Photo public beta so far is also more than impressive. From my point of view the price for both Designer and Photo is ridiculously low considering their huge potential.

I now have both versions for Windows and Mac. Great job

Gruß

Andreas

Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher Mac/Win
Affinity Photo, Designer - iPad pro 12,9"

Wow!

I bought both programs out of pure enthusiasm...great job, well done :)

Keep it up....

Win10/64 Pro:CPU I7-4770K:RAM 32GB: &SSD

NVIDIA GTX970: Monitor U32D970Q @3840x2160 ; Datacolor Spyder5

Wacom Intuos Pro M

Hello. I have been using the Windows beta of Affinity Photo and I have enjoyed using the product. It is a pleasant experience. I purchased the license this morning and have read the license agreement. Pardon me if I have overlooked a statement on this matter but I have a question. Is Affinity Photo for Windows being offered under a perpetual license with a one time fee to include all future updates?

Don

Hi Don

The updates should be free untill v2.0 comes out which won't be anytime soon (still years ahead), but even then if you find that you don't need an of those features (v2.0) you can continue using your v1.x photo/designer.

Hi Don

The updates should be free untill v2.0 comes out which won't be anytime soon (still years ahead), but even then if you find that you don't need an of those features (v2.0) you can continue using your v1.x photo/designer.

Thank you very much for the clarification, Novak.

Don

Yes, all Affinity apps have perpetual licences and you should pay if you want to upgrade to v. 2, 3, 4...

Best regards,

Petar Petrenko
Typesetter, Graphic Designer, Photographer
Skopje, Makedonija

Windows 10 x64 Pro
Dell Inspiron 7559 i7
Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M )
16GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx2)
1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD Hard drive
UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED- Backlit Touch Display
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5

Bought the programme.

Many thanks for all your hard work and look forward to the future

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression"

Dell Inspiron 5570 i5-8250u | 8gb | SSD.m2 | Win 10 Pro 64

Hi.

I already have the Mac version but I also have a Windows PC. Both machines are currently being shipped from the UK to my new home in New Zealand but will not arrive before the introductory offer expires. I understand that I will have to buy a new copy for Windows but can I buy now and download in January when my PC arrives here in NZ?

Also, my Paypal account is still operating from the UK yet the purchase page recognises my location in NZ. Is that a problem for the purchase process?

Hi.

I already have the Mac version but I also have a Windows PC. Both machines are currently being shipped from the UK to my new home in New Zealand but will not arrive before the introductory offer expires. I understand that I will have to buy a new copy for Windows but can I buy now and download in January when my PC arrives here in NZ?

Also, my Paypal account is still operating from the UK yet the purchase page recognises my location in NZ. Is that a problem for the purchase process?

Yea, that's fine. Once you've purchased the app through the Affinity Store your product key and download are available from the Downloads & Keys page. When you're ready to install the app, just login and download :)