You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

RC2 (.45) Does not play well with Wacom tablet

Am using Wacom Intuos pro. Dodging and burning with mouse works ok, although a bit laggy and jerky. However, if trying to use tablet, cursor shows arrow rather than brush and although it "paints", it does so very slowly and with significant lag.

Scrolling and panning with the tablet is also hit and miss and occasionally just does not respond. Same action with the mouse works fine.

• Staff

I found that connecting my Wacom tablet while the app was open caused the white pointer. If I closed the app and opened it again, leaving the tablet plugged in, I was back with the correct brush tip. Is this possibly what you may have done? 

• Staff

Well I think the least we can do is look into why we currently have to do this workaround. I agree we should be able to connect it on a whim. It happens to us quite often in the office when we are passing the tablet back and forth for testing issues while leaving the app open. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.