You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have the following problem. So far I have created Adobe IL with advertisements for a company. Be inserted. The cmyk values are 65-0-100-0.

Unfortunately, the result in affinity design is quite deviant. The color is too dark. Also a suitable PDF has this deviation. If I'm from a. The monitor is calibrated. Even comparisons with Pantone do not improve. Actually cmyk values would have to be equal to a monitor no matter what program, right? Does somebody has any idea? The cmyk color of acrylic is also a reference expression. There were also no problems

Right! I have tried this also, made an new document with a filled box in AD and in AP with the CYMK (65-0-100-0) setting as you had. Checked before that the colorspace both the same in AP and AD.  Result of this test: colours are not the same. AD is darker. See enclosed screen dump with the hex values:

cymk-65-0-100-0-test-AD-AP.png

My screen is calibrated.

Closed all, and did run the test again. Now AD and AP give both the same color. Strange. See both PDF's.

box-AD-65-0-100-0.pdf

box-AP-65-0-100-0.pdf