You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

B-Spline Tool

B-Spline Tool, B-Spline Tool, B-Spline Tool.  How many people must ask for this and how many times?  Back at the end of June I asked about this and the reply was (after some hemming and hawing) that it would be included after some of the bugs were worked out in the beta.  Well here we are.  I spent my money on the full release version and still no B-Spline tool.  I spent my money because I was told it would be included.  WHEN WILL WE GET THE B-SPLINE TOOL!  This is something that others have STRONGLY requested.  It is the one indispensable tool for intuitively drawing SMOOTH lines and yet you have left it out.  I see no reason to be nice about this anymore.  WHEN????

I'm not used to this forum and I find it a bit confusing.

No worries on my part, Harster13.

For help seeing where you have posted, do what I do. When I first arrive on the forum, I click on my name, then choose My Content. It's a list of all your posts.

Serif has said this feature will come. You are upset the b-spline tool didn't make the release. I also use the b-spline tool. I'm not disappointed that it didn't make the first release of the Windows version per se--I am over other items I deem more important.

And that's the thing. We all (well, many/most of us) are disappointed over disparate items that didn't make the cut into the release that hopefully you can see the issue from Serif's perspective: There are only so many man-hours to accomplish this or that feature that not everything will make a given release. These features will eventually come alongside other items at some point.

It does no one any good to be demanding. Being demanding isn't going to make the feature come any sooner. Your post wouldn't have riled any feathers if the tone and emphasis wasn't exactly like a child. I don't know if you have children or not. But I seriously doubt that if a 13 year-old spoke to you about like you wrote that you would have been anything other than miffed.

Mike

For help seeing where you have posted, do what I do. When I first arrive on the forum, I click on my name, then choose My Content. It's a list of all your posts.

You can also click on View New Content at the top-right, then click Items I participated in on the left hand side. That will list threads you have posted in that have new replies.