You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.5.0 - GM Seed)

Wooo great work!  Thanks for staying on point with the feedback from your user base.   Wayyy better than another company who shall not be named.  Let's just say for a company that touts pro software, their support and time spent for feedback is horrendously bad.

Thanks for the early Christmas gift Affinity!

The menu text is incorrect in the Japanese version. The menu is displayed as Affitiny Designer. Please see the screenshot. 

Thank you for the wonderful software.

I look forward to official release.

(Translated from Japanese by Google Translate)

The following is Japanese text:

日本語バージョンでメニューのテキストが間違っています。メニューがAffitiny Designerと表示されています。スクリーンショットを御覧ください。

素晴らしいソフトウェアをありがとうございます。
正式リリースを楽しみにしています。

post-11776-0-24392200-1481177935_thumb.png

Hi MEB;

It happened with two different files when exporting them to the 'document' folder. I've applied the 'dfine' plugin to them, sharpening and cropping before exporting. The files are Fujifilm RAF. There were no problems with the previous MAS version. I'll try to reproduce it and tell you more.

Val

[edit] Well... did the same steps with the same files an everything seems to work fine. Apparently, a system reboot solved the problem.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.