You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Affinity...

I've been working with Adobe since 2001, before it was Xpress.

When uark Xpress has the monopole, they had a price politic so exagerate that I change for Indesign the day they published their Indesign 1.0.

Today, adobe force me to buy an annual plan for the whole adobe collection, and i just need 2 product (Indesign and Acrobat - Photoshop has been replaced by Affinitiy Photo, and I'm learning how to replace illustrator with "Affinity Designer".

I promise a migration to "Affinity Publisher" during 2017 if you get it out :-)

Capitalism only makes sense when there is competition. And you are the only ones offering a reliable alternative. So, above all, continue! :)

Hi Affinity...

When uark Xpress has the monopole, they had a price politic so exagerate that I change for Indesign the day they published their Indesign 1.0.

Today, adobe force me to buy an annual plan for the whole adobe collection, and i just need 2 product (Indesign and Acrobat - Photoshop has been replaced by Affinitiy Photo, and I'm learning how to replace illustrator with "Affinity Designer".

Capitalism only makes sense when there is competition. And you are the only ones offering a reliable alternative. So, above all, continue! :)

Agree.

The same here ,-)

Affinity Photo is my new tool for photography.

Affinity Designer is my new Aldous/Macromedia Freehand .-)

Looking forward for the Publisher app.

Cheers.

Hi Affinity...

I am in exactly the same boat. Must have Indesign and Acrobat. I VERY MUCH hope that Affinity Publisher will also be able to export InDesign docs to Epub, both reflowable and fixed format.

Please let me know when a beta version is available.

Jim

http://js-ca.net

I am in exactly the same boat. Must have Indesign and Acrobat. I VERY MUCH hope that Affinity Publisher will also be able to export InDesign docs to Epub, both reflowable and fixed format.

Please let me know when a beta version is available.

Jim

http://js-ca.net

OT but you´ve got some really good imagery going on on your website and as I see it also in exhibitions  :) I really like it!

cheers 

+1. I haven't moved over to any Affinity products at all yet (though I played with the previews). I use Photoshop and Illustrator but, as a desktop publisher, InDesign is where I spend most of my time. I am aching to free myself from the Adobe yoke, and will absolutely be committing to switching over to Affinity on all counts as soon as I have Affinity Publisher in my grubby paws.