You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Bugs] Styles panel categories.

1) I deleted the category Default form the styles panel.

Then selected an object and clicked Add Style from Selection.

I am sure that this should have been grayed out, since no category existed in which to add the Style.

AD crashed with Object Exception error.

Sadly, I have not been able to recreate this issue :(

2) With an object selected I can right click and choose Create Style, but the in the Styles panel menu Add Style from Selection is grayed out - why?

Are the two options not the same?

If they are the same, then it is confusing that one is called Create and the other Add.

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

• Staff

Hey Aammppaa,

The 'Create style from selection' is greyed out for me when I have no Styles from both a right-click menu and from the panel preferences. Like you said, if there is no category you shouldn't be able to add a style.

I did get a crash in beta and release but only the one time. It happened when I double clicked inside the Styles panel after deleting the category. 

I will keep poking this to see if we can get to the bottom of it. Thanks.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.