You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Harmozier Tool & Tracer tool

Hi there!

Firstly I'd like to say that this is one amazing program ideal for artists! A real treat to have come across.

I have recently been creating my own font, It's great fun but can be tedious and I came across a cool plugin for fontlab studios which harmonizes the characters. Its called RMX harmonizer

-http://remix-tools.com/harmonizer

I thought that a tool like this for my artwork would be ideal! Not just for fonts! It would help make everything look really smooth and sleek and cut loads of time in the design process. I also think it will give the software a one up on illustrator as theres nothing like it for illustrator ;)

I also had an idea a few years ago which I thought would be really helpful, I sent it to another company but unfortunately they haven't got back to me. Perhaps you'd like to have a look- Ive attached a pdf.. Its a tracer tool that would save a lot of time of cutting paths, joining paths.. 

I really hope you like the ideas and I look forward to hearing from you

Matt

Tracer Project Proposal.pdf