You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

For macros I was trying to do arithmetic calculations for rectangles in the transformation form fields - but aside basic numeric arithmetic calculations (that work out fine) none of the constants and functions mentioned in the help file works in the german version. I'd be surprised if other commands were used than those in the english version or those mentioned in the help file. Any idea? In case the problem is not in the code but between my ears maybe there are examples somewhere on how to use the constants and functions properly (some kind of tutorial or training)?

Any help appreciated,

Timo

CRM.png.a048d588572393102ac3cc403bfa8af7.png

i7-12700KF, 3.60 GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet, Windows 11 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher V1 and V2
https://www.timobierbaum.com

It seems, as if only the variables x,y (rectangle origin) and w (width) as well as h (height) work in the transformation fields ... all page related variable (page width, page height, margins, designarea etc.) are not accepted. All mathematical function are not accepted when you use variables with them ... e.g. "sin(w)" does not work while "sin(1,4)" does work ...

Has anybody worked with this on the MAC version of AP? Same behaviour?
Is there a list of working variables around somewhere, since the helpfile for AP is useless and wrong.

Cheers, Timo

CRM.png.a048d588572393102ac3cc403bfa8af7.png

i7-12700KF, 3.60 GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet, Windows 11 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher V1 and V2
https://www.timobierbaum.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.