You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi

My name is Mesbah

I am from Bangladesh.

Today i came here to buy Affinity Designer for Windows Pc. But I am failed to buy because when i place order it say error with a red mark . 

error: Payment card was declined

My card was a payoneer master card and most of the Freelancer use this card because many of them dont have paypal.

Many Country do not support paypal . My country BANGLADESH also do not support paypal .

I can not buy with my payoneer card . Please help to buy your product . Our country played a BIG role on Freelance in Design sector .

Help me to have your product . You are doing great job . We are now getting many awesome feature without yearly subscription . In our community may designer use other design software by collecting serial or crack . One big reason their price is huge and second reason Adobe also don't have any option to buy product brom Bangladesh on their country list . As I/We don't like using crack software . Don't let us using crack in future for only this payment system .

We love this software and want to make a big community for Affinity designer & photo .

Help me to buy your product . It'll be pleasure if you help me as soon as possible . I stopped using photoshop and stuck on payment system.

I will pay you manually and may be you can add my account manually on your database and can give me a license .

Thanks

Md. Mesbah Uddin

www.mesfx.com

• Staff

Hi Mesbahworld,

Welcome to the Forums :)

I recommend contacting Affinityorders@serif.com they should be able to help you order the app :)

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply and also contact with the email provided .

Now payoneer is supported on affinity product .

I dont know why it was denied first time.

I brought both Affinity photo and Affinity Designer.

Great Software and hope we will get more feature in next update.

My suggestion is, add a basic animation/timeline/simple video editing  option . So that UX UI designer can get ride of it for their portfolio .

• 1 month later...